Offensive MSN Nicknames

:) Offensive MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • Recommended for you: "Windows For Dummies"
  • I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode
  • Excuse me, but I think my karma just ran over your dogma
  • I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception
  • It's people like you who give scum a bad name
  • Girls/Guys are like lava lamps: good to look at, but not very bright
  • If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?
  • Harassing me about my smoking may be hazardous to your health!
  • Now I understand why some animals eat their young!
  • I have PMS and a gun... now what were you saying?
  • I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can diet
  • Your so ugly they put your picture on the airline sick bag
  • There's too much blood in my caffeine system
  • Why are wise men and wise guys opposites?
  • May your life be like toilet paper - long and useful!
  • I can't wait to see how you look when I'm naked
  • On the road of life, don't forget to stop and eat the roses
  • A honest person is someone you could play checkers with over the phone
  • If I am what I eat then I am cheap, quick, and easy
  • Men invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain
  • We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse
  • We are searching for rational reasons for believing in the absurd
  • More and more of our imports come from overseas...
  • An idol of the mind is as offensive to God as an idol of the hand
  • Sarcasm: intellect on the offensive
  • Gentleness corrects whatever is offensive in our manner.
  • I don't find offensive that I'm being labelled a babe by blokes. I'm absolutely flattered.
  • The First Amendment was designed to protect offensive speech, because nobody ever tries to ban the other kind

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker