Love MSN Nicknames

:) Love MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few
  • A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.
  • To marry is to halve your rights and double your duties.
  • Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words.
  • Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk by again?
  • I'm loved by some, hated by plenty, but wanted by many
  • Can i borrow your library card because i'd like to check you out!
  • Aren't you tired? You're walking for hours in my head!
  • Guys are air for me, and without air I can't live
  • I'm not smiling at you, I'm trying not to laugh!
  • I’ve lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • Marriage is an adventure, like going to war
  • If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
  • Choose a wife by your ear than your eye.
  • Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.
  • Marriage is more than four bare legs in a bed.
  • Love is stronger than justice.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!
  • I Close My Eyes And Kiss Your Lips, Then I Go To Paradise
  • Roses are red diaments are plastic, I am great, you are fantastic!
  • Don't love me for fun, love me for a reason .. let the reason be love
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
  • There is no remedy for sex but more sex.
  • Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
  • To be able to say how much love, is love but little.
  • If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...
  • Maybe he saw me, but how could he when I'm hidden forever in this mask?
  • You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
  • What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do.
  • True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending
  • Love is the same as like except you feel sexier.
  • Love is what happens to men and women who don't know each other.
  • Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first
  • We had a lot in common. I loved him and he loved him.



If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker