Cute MSN Nicknames

:) Cute MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
  • Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
  • Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
  • You grow up the day you have your first real laugh- at yourself.
  • Dear God make me a bird, so i can fly far far away from here.
  • Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?
  • Cruel but Cute, so I'm worth it!
  • I'm Cool, I'm cute, I'm gonna kick you with my boot!
  • If you can laugh at it, you can live with it.
  • I just thought of something funny...your mother.
  • Sometimes, a cute friend makes an acutely painful enemy.
  • Guys aren't worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry.
  • I love you more then yeterday, and less then tomorrow
  • Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!
  • Friends Never say goodbye, they say hello!!
  • We may fight, and we may cry, but my love for you will never die
  • Distance echos of "I LOVE YOU" lead me slowly to you.
  • Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!
  • You know your in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye
  • Gravity was definitely not the reason why i FELL for u !
  • To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world
  • If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
  • Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?
  • Boy George is all England needs - another queen who can't dress.
  • I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.
  • In the cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips
  • Never fall in love with the guy next door.. .trust me he will move!
  • Call me Beep me If ya wanna Reach Me
  • I see you next to never, how can we say forever...

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker