Depressing/Sad MSN Nicknames

:) Sad/DepressingMSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
  • Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.
  • To perceive is to suffer.
  • Death row is a state of mind.
  • One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.
  • I'm not going to change who I am for other people.
  • I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living.
  • I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending
  • Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed.
  • The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
  • It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now.
  • Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends.
  • One often calms one's grief by recounting it.
  • When the heart grieves over what is has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
  • Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
  • Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness is its poison
  • Let your tears come. Let them water your soul
  • Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed.
  • Thorns of time against the rose of the world, killing us slowly as my petals fall...
  • Kill me now, you know you want to.. it's not like I want to live anyway!
  • I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe
  • My strength is hatred, torment, and pain!
  • Pain and suffering... to the very end
  • Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.
  • I'm such a mistake, and I'm longing to not exist...
  • This is real, I'm afraid; this time there is no hiding...
  • Grief is only the memory of widowed affections.
  • Sorrow is the great idealizer.
  • Well has it been said that there is no grief like the grief which does not speak.
  • The only cure for grief is action.

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker