Hearth Broke MSN Nicknames

:) Heart Broken MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • To be no part of any body, is to be nothing.
  • What right have I to grieve, who have not ceased to wonder?
  • Since grief only aggravates your loss, grieve not for what is past.
  • Grief is only the memory of widowed affections.
  • Sorrow is the great idealizer.
  • The only cure for grief is action.
  • One often calms one's grief by recounting it.
  • God is closest to those with broken hearts.
  • The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
  • As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.
  • The heart is the only broken instrument that works.
  • Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
  • What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
  • If you're going through hell, keep going.
  • We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
  • Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
  • Turn your wounds into wisdom.
  • Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.
  • It is some relief to weep; grief is satisfied and carried off by tears.
  • Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You
  • I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
  • I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
  • I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-
  • You love to hate the one who loves the one you hate to love.
  • I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me.
  • Loving is so short and forgetting so long.
  • Didn't we almost have it all?
  • If you lost your love for me, you never let it show.
  • You said you didn't need me in your life. I guess you were right.

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker