Funny MSN Nicknames

:) Comedy/Funny MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
  • Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns
  • Everybody has the right to be stupid but your breaking the rules!
  • I was the kid next door's imaginary friend
  • I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
  • Never put a sock in a toaster
  • I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup
  • I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age
  • He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
  • The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
  • Nobody like me, so I always have 1 friend
  • Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
  • When I’m good, I’m really good, but when I’m bad I’m better
  • I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet
  • Take a break like it is a sort of screen saver!
  • If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
  • I like your new face, but my monkey wants his ass back.
  • Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question
  • Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons
  • Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love
  • The shortest distance between two points is always under construction.
  • Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.
  • It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
  • Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
  • I'm a classic example of all humorists — only funny when I'm working
  • Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
  • My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil
  • I just thought of something funny...your mother
  • Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
  • Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker