Sexy/Hot MSN Nicknames

:) Sexy/HOT MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • love is sxc love is blind i love nick he's all mine
  • Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns
  • Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
  • In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact
  • Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire
  • Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips
  • Kids in back seats cause accidents, accidents in back seats cause kids
  • Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass
  • Accountants are the best lovers. They can do it all night long and keep their balance!
  • I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women
  • My wife/husband is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects
  • My brain is my second favorite organ.
  • A man is as young as the woman he feels.
  • His finest hour lasted a minute and a half...
  • If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?
  • Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off.
  • I know nothing about sex because I was always married.
  • Make love not war, on the bed, not the floor
  • Guys act like dicks to make up for what they dont have!
  • I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know.
  • I grew up in a very large family in a very small house. I never slept alone until after I was married
  • Happiness is watching the TV at your girlfriend's/boyfriend's house during a power failure
  • The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker