Miscellaneous MSN Nicknames

:) Miscellaneous/Random MSN Names :)
You can use these nicknames on your MSN - These are there to strengthen the ties and improve the relationship between two friends. If you have any other friendly, lovely nicks, email us at mastyspot@gmail.com

  • If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • Trying is the first step towards failure
  • If you are drinking to forget, pay in advance
  • I Dont Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
  • Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
  • There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
  • I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me
  • The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
  • Love is like sand if you hold on too tight it might slip away
  • The rich get richer and the poor get children
  • I would tell ya to go to hell but all dogs go to heaven
  • Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
  • There are more fish in the sea but watch out for tha sharks
  • Is that your face or has your ass been misplaced
  • Dont steal, the government hates competition
  • Sex is kinky and a lotta fun, even if we are a lil too young
  • Girl dont flaunt it, cause i dont want it
  • I dont play hard to get I play to get u hard
  • If I die before I wake, at least in heaven I can skate
  • Any guy who can put up wid my shit deserves an award
  • Sweet yet loud, imma cutie and proud
  • Save santa a trip... be naughty with me!
  • If I aint in love with you , what am I going trough?
  • Friends Are Like 4 leaf clovers hard to find but nice to have.
  • As an older more mature young adult your job is to... make fun of the little kids!
  • Grab A knife take your life, So pay the toll and achieve your goal, to be free is all i want to be!
  • When Life Gives You Hot Guys...Date Them!
  • I might be sexy i might be sweet but without you im incompelete

If you have a MSN NAME or Names that you would like to share, please email us at mastyspot@gmail.com - every kind of names, islamic msn names, religion msn. names.

0 comments:

Browse

Home   |   Pakistani Media   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap

eXTReMe Tracker